Option 1 Events is looking for an experienced Creative Director with a unique blend of creative vision and business sense.
You will lead the team of designers, copywriters, account managers, and sales representatives, guiding the marketing and promotional efforts that bring client products and services to market.
You must possess a keen understanding of current design and style trends. You must have the ability to inspire and collaborate with a team of producers, and creative editors.
The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
Objectives of this Role
- Build, lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all events architecture, story boarding & film production
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Work strategically with director and Forge creative leadership to ensure work is delivered with the highest levels of creativity and production value, and that it meets or exceeds industry standards.
- Act as creative lead for all projects, partnering with clients, producers, film crews, editors, graphic artists, and sound designers to achieve the finished product.
- Provide creative target for all team members on a project.
- Work with clients to develop strategies and generate new ideas around these strategies.
- Develop and pitch creative concepts to franchise teams and other departments to proactively fulfill needs for content.
- Assist in creative problem solving at the initial request stage, offering creative ways to accomplish the requestor’s needs within their project constraints and budgets.
- Write creative briefs, outlines, scripts, and interview questions.
- Guide and direct film, video and photo shoots, and conduct filmed interviews.
- Guide capturing of gameplay materials.
- Work with and guide editors during projects, provide creative direction, and participate in client reviews.
- Working with sound, provide creative direction on music development and mixes.
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and film production departments in India, KSA & UAE
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
- Be a “hands-on” creative director with a full knowledge of Adobe Master Suite.
- Meet budget standards by forecasting and managing expenses along with the Business Manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Film, Media, Communications, related field or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience as Creative Director or Associate Creative Director at a film production company, advertising agency, or branded content production company
- Demonstrated history of high-quality, high-impact video content creation for online audiences
- Deep understanding of established and emerging trends in content consumption and audience habits
- Exemplary organizational skills and the ability to direct multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills